Tantalum-Niobium Mineral Process Equipment Ball Grinder (900*1800)
|FOB Price:||US $12,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $12,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Nude or Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Grinding Equipment
- 10 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: 900*1800
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 18-38
- Materials: Gold
- Color: Red, Blue.Yellow
- Capacity: 0.2-90t/H
- Certificate: CE/ISO9001
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition Type: New
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 7.5-800kw
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Ball Load: 0.5-65t
- Motor: Electric Motor
- Service: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Trademark: Gelin
- Origin: Ganzhou, Jiangxi, China
Gold ore ball mill for grinding stone
Ball mill is the key re-crush eqipment after the crushing. Ball mill is widely used in cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractories, chemical fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metal ore-dressing, as well as the production industry of glass or ceramics, for carry though dry or wet grinding of a variety ores and other materials.
This ball mill is the horizontal tube-shaped rotating devices, gear drive outside, two storehouse, lattice-type ball mill. Material come into the feed-in device then via device-axis, reach the first mill warehousefrom spirally and evenly. There are ladder lining, within different specifications of steel balls inside. Cylinder rotation generated centrifugal force, must be bring steel ball to a fixed height then down, produce bang and grind. Materials in the first warehouse are coarse grinding, via the single-layer warehouse-separating plate into the second warehouse, the warehouse within the flat lining inside, which has the steel ball, materials will be skived further. Powder is discharged through the discharge grate plate, the grinding operation is over.
1. Engineers available to service machinery overseas
2. We offer a package service-foundation construction, equipment installation, device testing and operation guidance. Whether warranty expires, we will supply timely and thoughtful on-site maintenance.
3. We give you operation training on customer site to let end-users know how to reduce repair times, prolong usable life of equipment and improve efficiency. Moreover, we will teach end-users to know the structure design, working principle, basic maintenance and fault treatment methods.
4. We also supply free survey of present equipments conditions and configuration, suggest you one more economic configuration.
Ganzhou Gelin Mining Machinery Company Limited is an expert manufacturing mining machines in China. Our company is located in Guzhang industrial zone, Shicheng county, Jiangxi province, covering an area of over 30, 000 square meters, having more than 30 sets of heavy processing equipment and with an annual output of more than 2000 sets of mining machinery. There are more than 5 medium and senior engineers in our company. We have a strong R&D department and have been cooperating with domestic and overseas Scientific Research Institutes for many years. Our purpose is to track international new technology in time and promptly and make continuous innovation in technology for manufacturing high-grade equipment.
Our distinctive products include Shaking table, Jig, Spiral separator, Gold concentrator, Ball mill, Jaw crusher, flotation, magnetic separator, Feeder, Classifier, ore washing machine and lab equipment etc. Our machines are popular in separating gold, copper, manganese, chrome, tungsten, tin, nickel, iron, titanium, lead, zinc, tantalum and some non-ferrous metals like quart, zircon, barite, etc.
We have passed ISO9001: 2008 Quality System certification. Our products have obtained the title of "China High Quality Well-Known Products". Our products are sold to more than 28 provinces/cities in China and are exported to Russia, Africa, India, the Middle East, the Philippines, Mongolia, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Brazil, America, Canada and Australia. We have won high reputations from all of our clients for our machines and services.
1. What is your raw material to be grind? Iron ore, gold ore, copper ore, or others.
2. What is the maximum feed size of your raw material?
3. What are output sizes you want? Usually for the mineral processing 60% 200mesh, for the cement grinding 350mesh.
4. What is capacity you want? How many ton per hour? Wet type or dry type?
5. Are you the end user or will you re-sell the machinery to your clients?
|Shell rotation speed (r/min)||Ball load (t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Motorpower(kw)||Weight|